The Client Services team at PayTrace is a fine-tuned machine, capable of helping you solve any issue you’re facing. Our support agents’ in-depth knowledge of our payments platform and sincere desire for ‘first-call resolution’ means you’re getting 5-star treatment every time you contact us. However, there are some things YOU can do to be prepared. Thanks in advance.
- Know how to get in touch!
We’re ready to answer any questions you may have. Email us at email@example.com or contact us by phone M-F 5am to 7pm Pacific (888) 806 6545. Let’s work toward solutions.
- First, we invite you to watch this 15-minute intro
We’re proactive in assisting merchants. We’ve created a concise account training video that brings your team up to speed quickly with how to use our payment gateway. Please review this video to become familiar with sign in and your dashboard interface. You’ll learn about managing customers, creating customer profiles, how to use your Virtual Terminal, how to create custom reports, how to add new users, and how to access our detailed Help page.
- Check our FAQ for answers to common questions.
Helpful answers to common questions are in our blog Top 5 New Merchant Questions. Learn how to log in, about Interchange Optimization, how to integrate the PayTrace payment processing with other services you already have, how to add new users to your account, and where to access links to our How-to Video Hub and Virtual Terminal training videos.
- ALWAYS have these items easily accessible before contacting our team:
A huge differentiator with PayTrace 5-star support is that our team strives for first-call resolution. We work to get your question answered the first time you call so you can quickly get back to your work. Please have the following ready BEFORE you contact us:
- Your Company Name – Similar to your ‘Doing Business As’ (DBA) business name.
- Merchant ID (MID) number – You’ll find this in the top right corner, after logging in.
- Length of time – How long has the issue occurred?
- History – What steps have you taken to resolve the problem (if appropriate per issue).
- Be sure you let us know how we can improve our service.
We’re always learning and improving. So be sure to voice what’s working or not working for you. Our expert-level payments specialists will be sure all your issues are addressed.
Our 5-star team is standing by:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime day or night.
- Or call us by phone at (888) 806 6545, 5am to 7pm Pacific, M-F.