Surcharging has landed at PayTrace – we’re excited to share news about our latest integration partner!
Attend our upcoming webinar Wednesday, November 10th at 10 AM Pacific | 1 PM Eastern, and be among the first to check out this new integrated solution.
This new integration, powered by InterPayments, allows PayTrace merchants to offset the cost of accepting credit cards with surcharging. This helps merchants immediately increase their net profits by offsetting credit card fees by calculating and displaying a surcharge fee before the payment is processed.
InterPayments specializes in compliant surcharging calculation, giving control to merchants on how to manage their credit card fees. This processor agnostic surcharging solution allows a merchant to use their existing credit card processor while having control of when, where, and how they surcharge. This ISV partner specializes in:
- Instantly calculating exact, compliant surcharge amounts per credit card
- Full compliance with all surcharging regulations
- Eliminating the complexity that often comes with surcharging
You can expect to learn:
- Flexibility and ease of implementing surcharging
- Ways to recoup up to 4%, plus the added value of interchange optimization
- How InterPayments ensures compliant surcharging practices
Who should attend?
Any PayTrace sales partner or ISV looking to help merchants offset the cost of credit card acceptance. This product targets the person responsible for processing invoices including; business owners, CFOs, controllers, and accounts receivable departments.
This ISV Spotlight will last approximately 60 minutes.
Custom training? We’ve got it!
In addition to this ISV Spotlight, PayTrace provides customized classes for your sales team. Contact email@example.com to schedule a time for your office.