NewGen breaks down their newest platform additions in our next ISV Spotlight, Wednesday, July 21 at 10 AM. Make sure you’re registered for this event! NewGen’s Shane Ellison and Adam Kostopolous will share insight and provide a demo of their latest system improvements.
The latest NewGen features include:
- EMV – accept EMV card-present transactions within NetSuite with PayTrace EMV 2.0
- Bill presentment and invoicing – with white-labeling capabilities
- ACH processing – with existing PayTrace ACH providers
This is a game-changer for many merchants using PayTrace’s gateway for payment processing.
Here’s what to expect:
- Discover NewGen’s latest platform additions
- Case study info with merchant success stories
- How to position this integrated solution to merchants using NetSuite
What do merchants think about NewGen?
Adam Kostopoulos, part of the web development team with NewGen, says their solution is helping a specific merchant save $8,000 per month. Setup varies by merchant complexity, but the NewGen team is confident in making implementation and activation a quick, simple process for end users.
Start reducing your merchants’ days sales outstanding (DSO) by doubling down on the power that PayTrace brings with commercial credit card acceptance and the value-added features for NetSuite brought to you by NewGen Business Solutions.
The PayTrace ISV Spotlight is an immersive look at integrated software partners with our payment platform. This 60-minute demo and conversation introduces new and dynamic additions to the PayTrace ecosystem, and is perfect for sales partners seeking to increase opportunities for their merchants.