Discover a payment solution that functions within the ERP system,
Presenter: Alec Baghdasaryan | CEO of Information Integration Group, Inc. (IIG)
Join this webinar to learn:
- About Information Integration Group’s Credit Card Processing enhancement for Sage 100.
- How IIG can provide custom development and enhancements for Sage 100.
Who should attend:
- Our Partners who have merchants or prospects:
- Who use Sage 100 and would like to use PayTrace to manage and process their credit card payments.
IGG: Information Integration Group is a leading ERP software consulting firm and custom application developer specializing in Sage100 and Acumatica ERP systems. IIG has created solutions for the Rental, Service, POS and Warehouse Management operations. In addition IIG has created hundreds of other custom enhancements for companies in a wide variety of industries.
What is the ISV Spotlight?
The ISV Spotlight is a new webinar series, hosted by PayTrace University, showcasing Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) who have integrated PayTrace’s API to create a value-added software solution for PayTrace merchants.
This webinar series will allow ISVs to promote, showcase, and demonstrate the value of their software solution to PayTrace Sales Partners.
Why the ISV Spotlight?
By making our Sales Partners aware of ISVs/Value-Added Software that have integrated PayTrace:
- Our Sales Partners can provide turn-key solutions to their merchants.
- Our Sales Partners can provide solutions that will enhance a current PayTrace merchant’s experience or solve a problem that a current PayTrace merchant is experiencing.
- Our Sales Partners can provide solutions that will make merchants “sticky” lowering attrition.
- Our Sales Partners can close more business and sign new accounts.
- PayTrace can gain additional merchants and hopefully grow our “Sweet-Spot” merchants.
- PayTrace can direct merchants and Sales Partners to solutions that would better fit their needs while still benefiting from the PayTrace features and functionality.
- ISVs can leverage our existing channel of Sales Partners to sell/distribute their software with our gateway.